Saturday, April 5, 2008

On the walls and what a mess

I've put up a few sheets of drywall in my day but to watch these guys do it makes me feel... well, completely inadequate. They've got 12 screws in the board by the time I get one on the tip of the gun. I also think, for these guys anyway, the RotoZip drywall router was the best tool ever invented. I bet those old time drywallers sit and curse this tool when they meet at the coffee shop drinking coffee with scarred hands from having to cut out all those fixtures and receptacles by hand.

Kitchen area


Upstairs bathroom

Upstairs bedroom

Garage

1 comment:

Subhash Bohra said...

I don't know how I landed to your Blog. I guess I was reading one post on SQAForums and Landed to your Blog.

I must say you are really building your Dream Home. I spent more than 2 hours on your blog and read all the post right from the beginning. I can see a lot of emotions, love and completeness in those pictures and blog posts.

I can imagine how complete you were feeling. Great Blog and Great work Boss.

The way your portrait your dream was great... I will be waiting for more update.

-Subhash